Find a Patented Fixture for Your Move — or Let Us Design One for You.
Our patented fixtures save money and boost efficiency by moving increasingly large wind components via economically efficient and environmentally conscious rail routes.
Universal Tower Frames were developed to optimize stacked storage and transportation options, with efficient fixture returns made possible through their innovative design.
As a SmartWay-certified company, we value the environment. Our transport fixture innovations support the clean energy sector with improved efficiency and reduced costs.
Blade Runner® and Blade Controller™
Patented fixtures designed by our in-house engineering staff to optimize the transportation of increasingly large wind turbine blades
- Design adjustments based on FEA work and customer input
- Tip stand better to accommodate new and varying blade geometry and orientation
- Improved modularity of the spider/strength root frame
- Stacking capabilities on a vessel
- Designed for blades 70m+ in length
- Reverse pivot arm
- Taco-on-trunnions design for blade tip
Universal Tower Frame
- Patented modular design for stacking towers on vessels and in storage
- Designed for a capacity of up to 100 tons
- Designed for efficient fixture returns
- Truck from site to warehouse
- Quality control and inspection
- Kitting and packaging
- Container stuffing