BNSF Logistics Project Management Office provides cross-functional leadership that serves to deliver your complex, high-profile over-dimensional logistics projects on-time and within budget while optimizing resources and capacity.
Every project is different, but we follow a distinct process that assures nothing gets lost throughout the lifecycle of the project. We work with you to identify your key goals, budget needs, and establish a master plan that keeps us on track but also allows for changes in the project timeline.
Our goal is to deliver a seamless project management solution to you. Every time.
Project Process Goals
- Create a single master plan that establishes a deliberate, structured and methodical process for managing projects
- Define parameters for what constitutes a project and assign team members with specific responsibilities that will lend their expertise to successful project completion
- A single project manager facilitates project plan from planning through closure, coordinating between the client, functional teams, third-party vendors, and suppliers
- Improve visibility into project performance
- Optimize resource management and capacity planning
- Assist the importer in developing a documented and verifiable compliance program
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and within scope