Being A Part of the BNSFL Network Has Its Perks
We know that, as a part of our trusted supplier network, you are working hard for us. As a thank you, we established our Supplier Incentive Program to provide our qualified suppliers with deals on supplies and services that help them execute their business.
We have set up discounts with select providers on fuel, tires, insurance, ELD services, and permits. Check out the specifics of our Supplier Incentive Program benefits:
Through AM Best and Love’s Travel Stops, SIP members can:
- Save an average of $0.18 on every gallon of diesel fuel at more than 600 locations nationwide
- Receive a scorecard at the end of each month that summarizes your savings
- Prevent fraud, monitor spending, and track expenses
- Avoid Comcheck fees with the BNSFL Fuel Card
- Receive fuel advances on BNSFL loads and waive the 5% fee
- Download the free FuelBook App to search for the realtime diesel prices at more than 7,000 truckstops
- Save an average of $150 per tire
- Receive personalized tire quotes
- Gain access to emergency roadside assistance
- Receive discounts on major tire brands such as Goodyear, Michelin, and Yokohama
Our SIP connects you with McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc., to get discounted insurance products that are specialized for the transportation industry.
Transflo provides BNSFL SIP members with a reliable ELD solution with great options and rates:
|Standard ELD||Fleet Telematics|
LinkeDrive provides state of the art data, aimed at providing carriers with actionable information related to driver performance, all focused on creating an environment of sustainable improvement. This data provides meaningful feedback that truly makes a difference in driver performance. BNSF Logistics is proud to be partnered with LinkeDrive and is excited to offer a 20% discount to partnered carriers so that they can leverage the technology that LinkeDrive employs.
IN THE OFFICE:
- 25% increase in on-road safety
- Decreases harsh decelerations and increases driver awareness.
- 3% minimum fuel savings fleet wide
- Optimizes all aspects of fuel consumption, from driving behaviors to idle management, even fuel purchasing compliance (fuel card integration required)
- 10% increase in driver retention
- Personalized coaching, engagement and empowerment improves driver morale and quality of life in and out of the cab.
- 10x increase in perceived performance fairness
- Driver performance measurement takes weather, temperature, traffic, and terrain into account, so drivers are only judged on what they can control.
IN THE CAB:
- 25x more positive driver engagement and coaching
- Automation reduces time and effort to manage and coach driver performance – it’s like adding 66 driver managers to a 1,000 truck fleet that are focused on engaging & coaching drivers the right way.
- Builds trust between drivers and management
- Increased driver support gives drivers faith in the company to get them what they need so they can focus on the road ahead
- 10% increase in driver retention
- Significantly lowers hiring and training costs.
- Maximizes cross-department ROI
- Increases profitability by optimizing operations in collecting, normalizing, cleaning, aggregating and distributing data.
Fuel Ox provides the industrial world with the most powerful lubricants and fuel additives that not only extend the life of equipment, but also reduce greenhouse gas emissions, fuel consumption, maintenance & replacement part costs. BNSF Logistics is happy to be partnered with Fuel Ox so that we can offer our carrier partners a discount on the entire line of Fuel Ox and Infinity Lube products.
Benefits of Fuel Ox
- Increase in fuel efficiency of 7-10%
- Reduction in DEF usage by over 20%
- Reduction in DPF regenerations by 60%
- Reduction in DPF cleanings & replacements of 60%+
- Reduction in soot buildup on EGRs by 60% & reduction of EGR component failure and replacements
- Increase in injector life & increase in filter life
- Reduction in fuel rail sensor replacements
- Much cleaner DOC’s
- 1oz of Fuel Ox treats up to 80 gallons of fuel
- Works in both gas & diesel
- Cleans & lubricates
- Increases horsepower
- Protects against corrosion
- Protects against ethanol issues
- Removes water (demulsifier)
- Stabilizes fuel for up to 2 years
- Slows down the process of phase separation
Benefits of Infinity Lube
- 20 to 40 times longer lasting lubrication
- Go as much as 3x longer between oil changes with the Liquid Friction Eliminator
- Allows overlying film strength to last 10x longer or more than the competition
- Strengthens and smooths metals at a micron level
- Extends life of metal, reducing the need for replacement parts
- Drastically reduces the friction wear and operating temperature increasing sustainability
Please visit https://www.fuelox.com/bnsf/ to see the whole line of Fuel Ox products and enter in the coupon code BNSFBASE15OFF at checkout to activate our 15% corporate discount. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please reach out to SIP@bnsflogistics.com.