BNSF Logistics Joins Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA)
Dallas, TX – BNSF Logistics, LLC, a leading multi-modal third-party logistics service provider, is proud to announce we have joined the Blockchain in Transport Alliance to help lead, develop and promote benchmark standards for blockchain applications; the next generation of secure transactions in logistics and supply chain management.
Features & benefits:
- First set of transportation industry-specific blockchain standards.
- Securely digitizes transactions.
- Manage shipments more quickly, securely and with greater integrity.
- Automation and precision throughout the supply chain.
- 10% of the global GDP will be built on blockchain applications by 2025.
“Blockchain is a strategic direction for BNSF Logistics, LLC that will revolutionize the way organizations do business. Partnering with the BiTA community will allow us to collaborate on specific plans. BNSF Logistics, LLC sees our alliance with BiTA as an opportunity to benefit the entire industry through uniform objectives,” says Tom Madzy, Chief Information Officer for BNSF Logistics, LLC.