Supply chain services needs are in constant flux, and each industry has its own set of unique considerations, obstacles, and regulations that make full visibility difficult. BNSF Logistics is a global logistics provider with teams of experts in industries, modes, specialty services, and technology that all work together to make sure our customers have end-to-end solutions that fit their specific needs and business goals.
Understanding your industry challenges is one of our biggest strengths. Let us help you navigate the path to an efficient and responsive supply chain.
We move everything from the large construction equipment to the materials needed to make the construction project happen. No move is too large or too small for us to handle.
Related Content[slide-anything id="1032"]
Through an extensive service offering of different modal options and ordering services, we want to make life easier for you, so you can make life safer for us.
Our aerospace/government services team features industry insiders with years of real-world experience and utilizes our entire multi-modal tool box to ensure that what you need gets where it needs to go. We don’t rest until we find an optimized solution specific to your unique requirements.
- Manufacturing Plant Relocation and Component movement
- Parts Import and Domestic Transport
- Finished Auto Deployment
Related Content[slide-anything id="1295"]
Our consumer product services include planning efficient, reliable shipping strategies, warehouse management, quality control, cross-docking, mass transportation of consumer products, and reverse logistics that optimize and help you manage the returns process.
For retailers, we know that fast, accurate delivery, minimal inventory handling to reduce the risk of damage, and cost efficiency are all central to your business goals. As e-commerce pervades the retail space and outpaces in-store sales, being able to deliver on small, just-in-time orders is also an area of expertise necessary to meet growing customer demands.If you need further analysis into your retail store-front and distribution processes, our expertise in retail supply chain consulting is poised to optimize your distribution networks to decrease miles and eliminate waste that will drive cost out of the supply chain and ensure proper service levels.
- Any-scale rollout kit/consolidation and distribution
- Real-time project management visibility through all milestones
- Retail in-store placement and installation
- White glove pick-up and delivery options
- Just-in-time/expedited transportation options
- Helpdesk/product support options
- Food and beverage logistics
- Perishable goods freight logistics
For the transportation of perishable goods, BNSF Logistics is a perishable freight forwarder that makes it easy to manage your temperature-controlled product movement processes. Shipping food and beverage, medicine, cosmetics, flowers, electronics, and other specialized inventory, like fine art, requires extra care in handling and must be maintained at a specific temperature.
We hold our refrigerated freight carriers to high standards and make sure special considerations are taken for reefer shipments.
Special Considerations for Reefer Shipments
- Do the items need to be loaded/unloaded and moved quickly (medicine, food, plants) or is there no fear of expiration (artwork, cosmetics, electronics)?
- Are drivers trained to closely monitor refrigerated freight to maintain temps during transit?
- Do you have quality checks in place to ensure proper packaging that prevents spoiling or crushing?
Related Content[slide-anything id="1298"]
- Hotshot Service
- Rig Moves
- Drill Cuttings
- Frac Sand and Ceramic Proppants
- Pipe Casing
- Flexitank Capabilities
- Site Selection
- Load Planning/Design
- Railcar Selection
- Loading and Tie-Downs
- Rail Linehaul
- Truck Delivery to Wind Farm